Meet Dr. Goslin
Born and raised in Rhode Island, Dr. Goslin, became a Vermonter at heart when he came to Burlington to attend UVM in 1993. He focused his education in holistic health and nutrition and became a registered dietitian at Boston's renowned Brigham and Women's hospital. Looking to delve into a field of more hands-on care, Dr. Goslin attended Indiana University School of Dentistry, graduating with honors particularly for his work in prosthetics. Having been awarded a US Navy Scholarship, Ryan moved to Washington DC, where he completed a general practice residency at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Goslin fulfilled his military service onboard the USS Trenton out of Norfolk, VA as head of the ship's dental clinic. He lives in the foothills of Mt. Mansfield with their three children, enjoying hiking, fly fishing, skiing, mountain biking, and the rural Vermont lifestyle.
Dr. Goslin constantly improves his skill and knowledge base through continuing education. He earned his Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) in 2006 by passing an extensive written exam and logging 500 hours of CE in a variety of disciplines including: cosmetic and restorative dentistry, myofascial pain, endodontics, implants, orthodontics, prosthodontics, periodontics, and oral medicine and pathology. In the years since he has continued his education with now more than 1000 hours which puts him within reach of a Mastership with the AGD. In 2014 Dr. Goslin was inducted as a Fellow of the ICOI (International Congress of Oral Implantologists).
Dr. Goslin has lectured at the Yankee Dental Congress in Boston, MA, the largest dental conference in New England, on nutrition and oral health and has given lectures on dental implants for the Massachusetts Dental Society.
- 2003 - United States Navy, General Practice Residency (GPR), Bethesda, MD
- 2002 - Indiana University School of Dentistry
- 1998 - Brigham and Women's Hospital; Registered Dietitian (RD)
- 1997 - University of Vermont, BS
Fellowships and Memberships
- 2014 - Fellowship in the ICOI - International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
- 2006 - Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- 1998 - present - ADA American Dental Association, member
- 2002 - present - AGD Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow and member
- 2008 - present - AAID American Academy of Implant Dentistry, member
- 2008 - present - ICOI International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow and member
- 2006 - present - ITI International Team of Implantology, member
- 2006 - Invisalign - Certification
- 2008 - 2010 - Past President of the Champlain Valley Dental Society
- 2002 - Vermont State Dental Society, member and past executive board member